- March 18, 2019
- Posted by: CSR-in-Action
- Category: Opportunities
paper writing services UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/viagra-ad-in-popular-science/ Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
buy cialis generic online cheap And we never give up.
enter site https://www.catholicgentleman.net/2019/how-to-write-a-persuasive-essay/52/ For every child, a future
get link The Communications for Development Manager (Polio) reports to the Chief C4D/Polio (P5) for general guidance and direction. The Manager is responsible for developing a systematic, planned and evidence-based strategy and process for C4D related to Polio as an integral part of program development, planning and implementation to promote measureable behavioral and social change/mobilization through communication, engagement, empowerment and participation of stakeholders, partners constituents, communities and civil society to achieve successful and sustainable concrete (program/project) results on childrens rights, survival and wellbeing in the country.
essay questions on the louisiana purchase 1. Support to strategy dsign and development of C4D activities related to Polio Communication
- Conduct, participate and/or manage a comprehensive C4D situation analysis of social, cultural, communication, economic and political issues in the country/region. Assess/synthesize qualitative and quantitative information and data to establish comprehensive and evidence-based information for developing and planning the C4D component/Polio Communication of the Country Program of Cooperation (and UNSDPF).
- Participate in country program planning and reviews to determine/discuss the underlying and contextual issues to be addressed (e.g. policies, gender/children inequality, cultural/social behavior etc) to ensure the successful and sustainable delivery of program results and provide technical advice on evidence-based approaches, strategies and plans of action for C4D to promote behavioral and social change.
- Prepare materials and related documentations for evidence-based C4D strategies and plans (as a component of the CO and/or UNDDPF Programs) to ensure optimum impact, scale and sustainability of achievements/results for Polio Communication.
- Collaborate/consult with a wide range of partners and stakeholders to ensure synergy, integration, coherence, and harmonization of C4D activities with UNICEF Strategic Plan, CO global communications and advocacy activities and UN System development activities and initiatives at the CO level, including in humanitarian response.
https://montessoricentermn.org/news/thesis-defense-guidelines-presentation/55/ 2. Implementation of C4D activities related to Polio Communication
- Collaborate with, advise and/or consult internal partners and external partners to design evidence-based strategies and formulate, produce and test materials and/or to organize C4D events and activities to ensure community engagement and participation, maximum outreach and impact on behavioral and social change.
- Confirm/approve the technical quality, consistency and relevancy of communications materials that are developed, produced and disseminated to key audience (e.g. individuals, communities, government officials, partners, media etc). Recommend and/or select appropriate multiple media and communication format and platforms (e.g. print, digital/social media, TV/Radio, Web etc.). Manage the production and implementation of multi-media initiatives for compliance with targets and plans.
- Carry out C4D advocacy activities with/for a wide range of constituents, stakeholders, partners, communities, etc. to encourage/promote engagement and dialogue, inclusion, self-determination and participation in mobilizing social, political, behavioral and cultural change to achieve sustainable program results on children and womens rights, equity and wellbeing. Develop/select materials and other communication tools for C4D events.
- Identify, establish and maintain active interaction/relations with media, academia, research and implementing organizations and other strategic partners and networks to communicate/advocate UNICEFs competencies and achievements to ensure their engagement, interests and support in promoting social/political engagement for political action on childrens rights.
- Conduct and/or participate in M & E and Evaluation exercises, including country program previews, meetings and mid-term/annual reviews to assess/report on efficacy/outcome of C4D on UNICEF and CO Strategic Plans/Goals. Take timely action to ensure the achievement of results as planned and allocated. Integrate/disseminate lessons learned in development planning and improvements.
source site 3. Technical and operational support related to Polio Communication
- Collaborate with internal CO, RO and/or RO colleagues to provide expert advise on the development of evidence-based strategies, approaches, policies and the planning of C4D social and resource mobilization initiatives in support of programs/projects implementation and delivery of results.
- Participate in CO strategic discussions to collaborate on policy and agenda setting for C4D advocacy and investments and related external relations and resource mobilization initiatives.
- Participate in budget planning and management of program funds and submit financial plan for C4D initiatives. Approve the use of resources as planned and verify compliance with organizational guidelines, rules and regulations and standards of ethics and transparency.
- Ensure that strategic planning processes, sectoral and cross-sectoral C4D strategies, partners C4D strategies and other relevant processes conform to evidence-based quality and technical standards as defined by UNICEFs programme guidance.
https://blog.cedars-sinai.edu/viagra-dosage-daily/ 4. Advocacy, networking and partnership building related to Polio
- Identify, build and maintain partnerships through networking and proactive collaboration with strategic partners, e.g. academia; research and implementing organizations; media and communication networks; celebrities, journalist, media, all sectors/levels of (socially aware) society and critical audience to reinforce cooperation and/or pursue opportunities for C4D advocacy to promote UNICEF mission and goals for child rights, social equity and inclusiveness.
- Collaborate with internal global/regional communication partners to harmonize, link and/or coordinate strategies and messaging and use of multiple media and communication platforms to enhance C4D outreach and impact.
- Participate in organizational and/or inter-agency (UNCT; UN Communication for Development Roundtable) discussions and planning to collaborate with inter-agency partners/colleagues in the UNDAF planning and preparation of C4D advocacy and resource mobilization initiatives including emergencies.
college essay services 5. Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building related to Polio
- Implement innovative practices, approaches and latest technology on multiple media and social/digital platforms for C4D that are appropriate/available for the CO context and audience.
- Engage in evidence generation and research initiatives that may contribute to improved evidence in C4D practice and influence national and local policies and investments in C4D for sustainable results.
- Institutionalize/share best practices and knowledge learned/products with global/local partners and stakeholders to build capacity of practitioners, local networks, and government partners.
- Organize/implement capacity building initiatives to enhance the competencies of clients/stakeholders/government and non-government partners in evidence-based C4D planning, implementation and evaluation in support of programs/projects.
http://jarmac.com/2019/useful-vocabulary-for-essay-writing/4/ https://wgel.com/news/thesis-format-for-master-degree/17/ To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
follow url Education:
- An Advanced University degree in public health, health/medicine, social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or other related social science field is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in areas of social development program planning, communications and public advocacy and/or related areas at the international and/or large organization some of which preferably were served in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in related areas in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Experience working in polio endemic and outbreak countries will be an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset
thesis topics on waste management https://theoregoncabaret.com/proofreading-jobs-michigan/ For every Child, you demonstrate…
http://www.netusa.org/ou-acheter-du-viagra-en-suisse/ UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
best custom essay View our competency framework at
go to site UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
get link UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
economics paper writers Remarks:
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
college essays online com Opening Date Wed Mar 06 2019 21:00:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time) W. Central Africa Standard Time
source Closing Date Thu Mar 21 2019 23:55:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)