GRI Standards Sustainability Report Training
- May 24 – 25, 2018
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Lagos, Nigeria
- +234 906 263 4111
Register now to attend our Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards Sustainability Reporting training which will equip you with the capacity to report on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and other sustainability activities, holding in May, 2018, in Lagos.
The GRI Standards are the first global standards for sustainability reporting and is compatible with popular and regulatory reporting requirements such as the United Nations Global Compact’s Communication on Progress, the Nigerian Sustainable Banking Principles (NSBP), the United Nations Principles on Responsible Investment (UNPRI) and the IFC Performance Standards.
The Standards feature a modular, interrelated structure, and represent the global best practice for reporting on a range of economic, environmental and social impacts. This is one of a kind opportunity as currently, CSR-in-Action is the only organisation offering this training locally; please visit https://www.globalreporting.org/services/preparation/certified-training-partners/Pages/Nigeria.aspx
In this training we will teach the requirements for publishing a sustainability report along an established framework created by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
• Sustainability context and introduction to GRI
• Prepare: Plan your GRI sustainability reporting process
• Connect: Engaging with stakeholders and enhancing the credibility of the sustainability reporting process
• Incorporating the framework of the NSBP and other relevant local standards/frameworks
• Defining the content of the sustainability report
• Monitoring information for inclusion in the sustainability report
• Final preparation and communication of the sustainability report
Who Should Attend?
Organisations and Individuals with interest in sustainability reporting along the GRI Standards framework and who aspire to learn and implement the process. Managers and Officers from the following departments:
- Credit/Risk Assessment
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainability Communications or Assurance
- Community and Investor Relations.
₦400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Naira, only) – exclsv VAT