A TRA establishes the process for managing risk by confirming the appropriateness of existing standards, supplementing these standards where necessary, and eliminating superfluity. Typical outcomes of TRA are information that can help organisations improve their program methodology as well as plan for improved protection of their asset. The course on TRA empowers participants to be able to furnish balanced solutions that integrate people, procedures, and technology, aid identification of information that require protection and restricted access, emergency scenarios and corresponding response plans, in addition to making security improvements by making a compelling business case for funding among others.
Who Should Attend?
- Risk Management Specialists and personnel
- Business Continuity Planners
- Facility and Infrastructure Managers
- Project and Security Managers, Directors, and Professionals
- Emergency Management Professionals
- HR Professionals