Development Consultant, Oil & Gas/Mining
viagra erection after climax CSR-in-Action (CiA) Consulting is Nigeria’s foremost and expert partner in developing and integrating sustainable business strategies to create shared value, increase economic viability, ensure environmental responsibility and promote social accountability.
help writing college admission essay CSR-in-Action Consulting is an African-focused consultancy firm delivering long-term value to corporate entities through pioneering and bespoke sustainability strategies, networking, performance management, ethics infusion and corporate character development.
http://owjn.org/10565-essays-developed-by-definition-help/ We are looking for Consultants who have experience working in the Oil & Gas and/or Mining industries and are passionate about economic and social development.
source site Chief Executive
follow url Key Responsibilities
- Apply your industry experience to support client teams and strategic initiatives in the area of development
- You will work as a team member for specific client (Oil & Gas/Mining operations, transformation and improvement programs with direct contact to key members of client organisations)
- You will provide analytical support to teams
- You’ll work closely with client executives to develop recommendations based on the findings and ultimately drive implementation and change
- Participate in or lead key internal knowledge-building initiatives as well as conferences and client workshops
- At least two (2) years of experience working in the Oil & Gas and/or Mining industries, or related fields in the area of development, community engagement, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sustainability, or related field
- Experience in grammatical writing of, and editing logical and detailed reports
- Experience in engaging with high profile executives from different sectors in the country
- Minimum of five years spent conducting research, engaging in advocacy, or managing programs or partnerships in complex and conflict-afflicted environments
- Minimum of five years in a management position, with responsibility for supervising, and developing staff
- Minimum of five years of program management experience, including conducting assessments, designing programs, developing proposals, overseeing implementation, creating and adhering to project timelines and plans, collecting and validating data, and ensuring compliance and delivery on all aspects of grants, especially from major government donors (e.g., DFID, UNDP, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and adhere to budgets and oversee financial accountability
- Country knowledge and experience working in Nigeria.
Demonstrated contacts and ability to undertake high-level representation with the Nigerian government; especially the ministries of petroleum resources and mining and steel development
- Experience advocating for new policies or approaches to sensitive and complex issues, like protection, humanitarian access, or human rights.
Demonstrated capacity to mobilise program funding including donor cultivation and grant writing
- Experience in research design, data analysis, and interpretation
- Experience establishing security and safety protocols and managing staff in insecure environments is desirable
buy paper gift bags bulk Special Skills & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in any field; preferred Masters’ degree/PhD in related field is an added advantage or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively lead a team, communicate a vision, make timely and transparent decisions, and manage conflict.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and engaging with traumatised and/or vulnerable populations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Power Point and Word
- Excellent oral and written English language skills, including the ability to quickly synthesise complex technical and programmatic issues into concise communications
- Computer literacy, including use of internet, word processing and spreadsheets. Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria and periodically internationally
- Availability for a period of minimum 2 years
- A sense of humor and passion for CSR-in-Action’s mission
- Should also possess good research skills particularly using the web
- Must be highly organised, analytical, accurate and detailed oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, to analyse and prioritise assignments, judge the amount of time required to spend on a project for the expected outcome, according to the importance of a project and the type of information needed
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a team
- The ability to cope with pressure, stress and on-going change
- The ability to maintain confidential information in an appropriate manner is essential, as is an ability to use judgement in the wording and inclusion of pertinent and sensitive information.
http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/viagra-price-pfizer/ CiA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
https://pvadamh.org/ed-viagra/ Intrigued by this challenge? Click button below to send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter.
viagra generikum You can also send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter to “firstname.lastname@example.org” cc: “email@example.com” with subject “Development Consultant with the Extractives Focus”