follow site CSR-in-Action Advocacy is the first United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) NWP private sector member in Nigeria and is a member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) – with special consultative status.
paraphrasing worksheets for middle school CSR-in-Action publishes the Corporate Sustainable Investor Report with the 3C-Index – the only sustainability bespoke ranking of businesses – drawing on international standards such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) Principles and other guiding principles in Nigeria such as the Nigerian Sustainable Banking Principles. Furthermore, CSR-in-Action is the convener of Sustainability in the Extractive Industries (SITEI) Conference – an annual conference that offers a platform to discuss and provide suggestions to better implement government policies in the mining and oil industries, which is attended by leaders in the industries, academia, civil society, community and business. Our third most prolific approach to driving ethics, is through our project The Good Citizen, which aims at driving value system reorientation amongst individuals in the citizenry through solid partnerships.
fashion dissertation At CiA, we strongly believe that what we do matters. We are passionate about our sustainability in Africa drive, inspired by the direct correlation between our actions and positive social development. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. For more information, visit: www.csr-in-action.org.
click here As a leading social enterprise, we rely on solid sustainable partnerships and a diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of sex/gender, religion, disability, age, ethnicity and marital status.
histoire drole sur viagra We are looking for Writers who are passionate about economic and social development and who wish to work with CiA.
source Reports to
https://bmra.org/bmra/martin-luther-king-jr-achievements-essay/21/ Executive Director
go here Key Responsibilities
- Create content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with research and communications team members to drive awareness for CSR-in-Action’s initiatives, sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and related development-focused agenda
- Research and generate subject topics and ideas for original, relevant and up to date content
- Be responsible for submitting properly formatted, verifiable and accurate data
- Oversee the management of our newsletters and website content
- At least five (5) years of experience as a writer of articles, features or other formal genre
- At least two (2) years of experience in non-profit research, or related field
- Experience in grammatical writing of and editing logical and detailed articles, features and reports
- Ability to analyse technical data, and to summarise large amounts of data into bite-size information
- Oversight of all newsletter content; it’s appropriateness, grammaticality and timelines
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved SEO content
- Experience with computer information databases, personal computers in a “Windows” environment, and on-line systems
- Availability for at least 2 years.
https://meownowfl.org/donations/naughty-viagra-pics-4013/56/ Special Skills & Qualifications
- Holder of a Bachelors’ degree in any discipline; with preference given to the most prolific writer
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Power Point and Word
- Should also possess good research skills, particularly using the web
- Must be highly organised, analytical, accurate and detailed oriented
- Must have some prior knowledge of CSR/Sustainability, and strong prior knowledge of development challenges and solutions
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, to analyse and prioritize assignments, judge the amount of time required to spend on a project for the expected outcome, according to the importance of a project and the type of information needed
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a team
- Must possess the ability to cope with pressure, stress and on-going change
- Must be able to maintain confidential information in an appropriate manner is essential, as is an ability to use judgement in the wording and inclusion of pertinent and sensitive information.
How to Apply
generic viagra no prescription Intrigued by this challenge? Click button below to send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter.
https://cscaz.org/4426-viagra-european-pharmacy/ You can also send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter to “email@example.com” cc: “firstname.lastname@example.org” with subject “Content Developer/Writer with Development/Sustainability Focus”